Give your roof some punch!
What are the advantages of a greenroof?
- It expands the lifespan of your roofcoverage
- creates thermal insulation
- creates acoustic insulation
- enhances the biodiversity
- Has a cooling effect on the surrounding (Heating island effect gets avoided)
- Big aesthetic advantage.
What kind of green roofs are there?
Extensive green roof
- Relatively low weight : 100kg/m2
- Extra height of just 9cm on a roof
- exists mostly out of small plants like sedum species and mosses
- Slope angle : 0° - 45°
- Available at our eShop, starting from 1m2
Intensive green roof
- accessible for visitors and residents.
- A real garden with terrace on your roof
- High weight load : more than 200kg/m2
- Slope angle : 0° - 35°
Ecoworks works closely with Optigrün AG